We, at Athens Ikon are firm believers that travelling is a source of happiness and inspiration!
Therefore during these challenging times in the global history we have joined forces with our highly trained colleagues and have complied with the Hellenic Ministry of Health and the World’s Health Organization directive in order to ensure a safe accommodation for all our guests.
Furthermore as it is very important for us to ensure the safety of our guests as well as our team, we ask of everyone to embrace the safety measures implemented at Athens Ikon.
- Check in is now at 15:00 and check out at 11:00.
- Everyone in our team has received training in order to comply with the protective measures against Covid-19.
- Everyone in our team will wear protective gear such as disposable gloves and face masks.
- Key cards will be disinfected and placed in a key card folder.
- We suggest that receipts and invoices should be send via email in order to minimize contact.
- The front desk area will be sanitised regularly.
- All team members are trained for their health monitoring.
- Athens Ikon has implemented a procedure regarding staff’s medical screening.
- The daily cleaning services have been modified temporarily. Housekeeping and linen change will be provided only when requested by the guest.
- Tv controls will be sanitized and covered after every check out.
- Cleaning procedures will include a steam cleaner in order to achieve disinfection.
- Elevators will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Use of elevator will be monitored and it can be used by one person each time. Exceptions will be made for guests of the same booking.
- Dispensers with hand sanitizer are placed in all common areas as well as the front desk.
- The use of a face mask is mandatory in all areas while in Athens Ikon (Suites excepted).
- We recommend that for the use of bar you prefer room service in order to insure minimum contact. However the bar facilities are following the Hellenic Legislation in regards to proper distancing for the chairs and tables.
- All the equipment is sanitized regularly according to the health and safety protocol.
- Athens Ikon will no longer provide buffet breakfast. In order to maximize our health and safety procedures breakfast will be served each morning at the privacy of your suite.
- According to the health protocols against Covid-19, non-residents are prohibited in the premises.
We fully acknowledge that the current situation is a game changer but we feel confident that our services will not be affected by it.
Our main goal is to provide our guests a unique experience that will create life long lasting memories.
We are looking forward to meet you in person!