- A) The company “GREENMYL SINGLE MEMBER PRIVATE COMPANY” – business: “ATHENS IKON” informs you that it proceeds to the processing of the following detailed personal data concerning you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and applicable national law, for the purposes of the contract for the provision of services, and in particular those for the exercise of its business activities (ie, room reservation, catering services, etc.), and its compliance with its legal obligations. Therefore, the processing of your data is intended to serve you during your stay at “ATHENS IKON” as well as for the pricing and evaluation of our services by you.
Β) “ATHENS IKON” informs you about the collection and processing of the following data:
- For the provision of the agreed services by “ATHENS IKON” (and its facilities) the following data are collected during your stay:
- i) Identity Data: Name, Date of Birth, police ID number or passport number, Nationality
- ii) Data relating to your stay: room number / type of room/ length of stay / information on consumption of goods and / or services / information on departure
iii) Payment Method / Data: EC-cards, credit cards, debit cards
- For your best service and the provision of a more personalized accommodation to you, we inform you that the following information will be collected:
- i) Data related to your preferences / wishes: special wishes regarding food, type of bed, or other specific features
- ii) Data / Contact details: residential address (postal address) – email address – mobile phone number
iii) Telephone numbers dialed through our call center
- iv) Information / images obtained through the use of closed circuit television, operating legally in our premises for security and protection of persons and property, of which you are informed as soon as you enter our premises by posted signs
In addition, personal data concerning you (name, “email”, mobile / landline, credit card number, preferences information about your stay at the hotel, such as room preferences, eating habits and preferences, status health that requires a special layout of your room, etc. )and which are provided to us and / or transferred to “ATHENS IKON” by online hotel booking machines (“booking engines”) and tourist offices, in order to enjoy the services of our hotel, are processed only for the purpose of providing our services to you and for improving our services. Therefore, the collection and processing of personal data concerning you is absolutely necessary for the purposes of fulfilling this contract, which concerns the provision of services of “ATHENS IKON” to you and is carried out in accordance with the provisions of article 6 paragraph 1point b of the GDPR. “ATHENS IKON” transmits personal data to other natural or legal persons, to third parties, to whom the company entrusts the processing of personal data on its behalf. In these cases, “ATHENS IKON” remains responsible for the processing of your personal data and specifies the individual details of the processing, and signs a special contract with the persons to whom the processing activities are assigned, in order to ensure that the processing is carried out in accordance with the current legal framework and that any natural person can freely and unhinderedly exercise the rights granted to him by the legal framework.
The data is also transmitted to cooperating third companies in order to send advertising material and information about products, services and offers, provided that consent has been given by each individual. The data is also transmitted to business consulting firms, accounting firms and partner banks as part of the business’s legal activities.
“ATHENS IKON” has taken all the necessary measures for the security of your transactions through your credit card and all credit card holders are subject to validation checks.
The personal data concerning the above purposes will be maintained for the necessary period of time for the fulfillment of our contractual and legal obligations. According to the provisions of Article 13 etc. of the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding the personal data held by the company: the right to be informed, the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object including opposition to automated individual decision-making and the profiling and the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, address: Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, Greece, telephone: +30-210 6475600, e-mail: email@example.com, website: https://www.dpa.gr/
If you wish to exercise these rights or if you wish to revoke your consent to the processing of your data, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org